Everyone has a story to tell
- You have developed or contribute to an amazing framework or library? Tell us!
- You just finished your first project with a new library? Talk about your learnings and your experiences!
- You were brave and played with new unstable features? Present your insights!
- You have a crazy side project on the weekend? We want to hear more!
- You did something cool in your project? Share your trick!
Talks are ViennaJS are up to 30min long. First time presenters are very welcome. For questions just write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare your talk
Take the time to practice your talk. Improvising live on stage is nice, but have a well prepared backup.
Here's what you need to know:
- You can select one of the three talk length options. Make sure not to exceed this limit
- Your talk must be in English
- Your slides should be in the format 16:9
- Your screen will be recorded so your screen will be mirrored
- We have a good internet connection for demos, but make sure you have a backup
- (Ideally) your talk will be recorded and uploaded to the internet
- After every talk there's a Q & A session. If you don't want one, please let us know
- You can mention your company, products or events, but your talk should not be advertisement
- We want to learn something interesting and new. Be original!
- We like to see live demos, but keep the code short and readable
- Your talk must must not be discriminate, shame or in any other way make people of different races, nationalities or sexual orientation feel unpleasant.
Preparing for screen recording:
To be able to record your talk, you are required to do a screen recording of your talk from your laptop (with audio) either in .mp4 or .mov formats ONLY (no html formats, .flv, .ogv etc...).
- Make sure to test the screen recording plugin/software at home before the meet up to make sure everything is working properly (video, audio, no glitches etc.).
Get your software:
- If you use Mac, we can use QuickTime to record the screen.
- On Windows or Linux, third party software is required. Kindly install and use OBS