We love talksLearn more
Give a talk at ViennaJS
We love all sorts of talks.
- You have developed or contribute to an amazing framework or library? Tell us!
- You just finished your first project with a new library? Talk about your learnings and your experiences!
- You were brave and played with new unstable features. Present your insights!
- You have a crazy side project on the weekend. We want to hear more!
Talks are ViennaJS are up 20min long. First time presenters are very welcome. Just write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare your talk
You are interested in giving a talk? That's great!
Here's what you need to know:
- The talk should be 15-20min, after that there is a hard end
- Your slides should be in the format 16:9
- We have a good internet connection for demos
- (If you like) your talk will be recorded and uploaded to the internet.
- Please send us a talk title and short discription for the meetup page
- Please send us the link to your meetup.com profile and a speaker photo