We love talksLearn more
Give a talk at ViennaJS
We love all sorts of talks.
- You have developed or contribute to an amazing framework or library? Tell us!
- You just finished your first project with a new library? Talk about your learnings and your experiences!
- You were brave and played with new unstable features. Present your insights!
- You have a crazy side project on the weekend. We want to hear more!
Talks are ViennaJS are up 20min long. First time presenters are very welcome. For questions just write to email@example.com
Prepare your talk
You are interested in giving a talk? That's great!
- You are allowed to mention your company. You are not allowed to advertise products or promote job offerings.
- We want to see code and we want to learn something interesting!
- You need to send a first version of slides a few days before, to see if the talk matches with our values.
Here's what you need to know:
- The talk should be 15-20min, after that there is a hard end
- Your slides should be in the format 16:9
- We have a good internet connection for demos
- (If you like) your talk will be recorded and uploaded to the internet.
- Please send us a talk title and short discription for the meetup page
- Please send us the link to your meetup.com profile and a speaker photo
Preparing for screen recording:
To be able to record your talk, you are required to do a screen recording of your talk from your laptop (with audio) either in .mp4 or .mov formats ONLY (no html formats, .flv, .ogv etc...).
- Make sure to test the screen recording plugin/software at home before the meet up to make sure everything is working properly (video, audio, no glitches etc.).
Get your software:
- If you use Mac, we can use QuickTime Pro to record the screen.
- On Windows or Linux, third party software is required. Kindly install and